Ready To Take Your Food Business To The Next Level?
A unique feature of Ambrosia Quality Foods is our ability to undertake small runs of contracted manufactured sausages and small goods. If you are looking to upscale your production capacity or undertake new product development, there is no better place than Ambrosia Quality Foods.
What Our Client says....
Our flexibility in operation means that for the most part we can provide both large and small volume production to cater for your businesses individual needs with a quick turnaround.
Yes. Ambrosia Quality Foods is certified as meeting the requirements of HACCP for the receival, storage, processing, cooking, cooling, coating, crumbing, packaging and distribution of value add lines, meat products and crumbed products.
The Quality Management System complies with the requirements of the Australian Standard For Hygienic Production and Transportation of meat and meat products for human consumption. All elements and procedures have been selected to meet or exceed these minimum requirements.
Many steps are taken to ensure this. These include but not limited to:
- Staff are given hands on training upon commencement.
- Several key senior staff have close to, or in excess of 15 years of service.
- Suppliers provide certificates of analysis where relevant.
- Local ingredients are used where possible.
- In addition to daily cleaning at the end of a day’s production, one full day every week is allocated for a more intense cleaning.
26 Weatherburn Way
Kardinya, Western Australia, 6163
08 9337 3111